Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- ● Foundation honors veterans, offers career assistancethe National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation is developing programs to assist veterans seeking careers... Read more »
- Foundation celebrates success of program during Apprenticeship WeekOur Foundation confirmed it has more than 1,000 commitments as well as a 97-percent... Read more »
- Opportunities exist in 116th Congress, Association saysThe National Restaurant Association said it is prepared to work with members of the... Read more »
- Small Restaurant Kitchen Solutions to Maximize your SpaceA restaurant kitchen is command central. Everything a restaurant does — the food it serves,... Read more »
- NAFEM Announces WHAT’S Hot!, WHAT’S COOL!, What Works!Twenty-three companies to show off “success stories”... Read more »