Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Foundation pledges to help thousands achieve career goalsThe National Restaurant Association and its Educational Foundation committed to training and educating nearly... Read more »
- Performance report shows moderate growth, expectationsThe most recent Restaurant Performance Index shows job growth, increased capital spending and moderating... Read more »
- Oven Cleaning Tips – How to Clean A Commercial Restaurant OvenCommercial ovens are the workhorses of any restaurant kitchen. But the fact that they’re so... Read more »
- Three Easy and Elegant Combi Oven Restaurant RecipesHeralded as “the Swiss Army knives of ovens” by Food & Wine magazine, and beloved... Read more »
- Sign Up Now For FER's President's Preview, August 7-8Two days of webinars look ahead to 2019... Read more »