Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Condoleezza Rice: Human potential can make America great againAt our Signature 18 event, Dr. Rice said America’s success depends on its commitment... Read more »
- Association CEO Sweeney talks about industry's futureOur President and CEO, Dawn Sweeney, shared her thoughts on the National Restaurant Association's... Read more »
- In case you missed it: Highlights from our 2018 ShowThis year's Restaurant Show featured a mix of education sessions, food demonstrations and even... Read more »
- Considering Total Cost of Ownership in Senior Living Cooking Equipment Purchase DecisionsSenior Living Dining Directors have many things to consider when making purchasing decisions. However, if... Read more »
- How to Use and Clean a Commercial Griddle – Usage and Cleaning TipsCommercial griddles can often be found in a central location of many kitchen equipment line-ups.... Read more »