Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Three Food Safety Tips to Add to Your Healthy Eating RoutineSeptember is National Food Safety Education Month, and Nutrition.gov is excited to share our updated... Read more »
- Connecting Veterans with the Lands for which they FoughtMillions visit America’s public lands every year to have fun and get away from the... Read more »
- Wood Stone Expands Leadership Roles, Welcomes New VP and Manufacturers’ RepBellingham, Wash.-based Wood Stone Corporation announced changes to its leadership team as well as new... Read more »
- Follett Selects Michael Raycher as New EVP of SalesFollett Products announced Michael Raycher has been promoted to executive vice president of sales. He... Read more »
- Milk Safety Programs Contacts: Single-Service Consultants for Foreign Single-Service Manufacturer's CertificationMilk Safety Programs Contacts: Single Service Consultants... Read more »
- Milk Safety Programs Contacts: State GRADE 'A' Milk Sanitation Personnel International Certification Program - Third Party Certifiers (TPCs)Milk Safety Programs Contacts: Third Party Certifiers... Read more »