Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Composting Uneaten Food: An Interview with Frank Franciosi from the U.S. Composting CouncilIn 2018, only 2.6 million tons of food scraps were composted, compared to 35 million... Read more »
- Texas Residents: We Need Your Help To Protect Citrus from Invasive PestsIt’s amazing to think that just three counties in Texas’ Lower Rio Grande Valley produce... Read more »
- Two Join the Executive Ranks at Franke Foodservice SystemsFranke Foodservice Systems—a Smyrna, Tenn.-based manufacturer and distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies in the... Read more »
- Why Holding Equipment is Vital to the “New Normal” in FoodserviceTo say that the novel coronavirus pandemic has made a significant impact on the foodservice... Read more »
- Agenda Available, Registration Open for CFESA ConferenceRegistration has opened for the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association’s 2021 conference, to be held... Read more »
- FDA Releases Report on Foodborne Illness Risk Factors in DelisFDA has released its report on a study of foodborne illness risk factors in retail... Read more »
- FDA Issues Procedural Notice on Consumer Research on “Healthy” SymbolFDA issues a procedural notice on the preliminary quantitative consumer research it plans to conduct... Read more »
- FDA Begins New Era of Smarter Food Safety TechTalk PodcastFDA is launching the first in a new quarterly podcast series that focuses on the... Read more »