Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- What is the U.S. Codex Office’s Role in Safe Food and Why does it Matter?This year’s World Food Safety Day theme is “food safety is everyone’s business.” One group... Read more »
- Safer Food, Safer World: USDA Combines Science, Trade, and Online LearningAs we recognize World Food Safety Day, we celebrate the five-year anniversary of the Food... Read more »
- Shake Shack Appoints Longtime Goldman Sachs Analyst as CFOKatherine Fogertey starts today, June 14, as the new chief financial officer of Shake Shack.... Read more »
- Wyoming Taco Lovers Have Something to Look Forward toA Texas-based, fast-casual taco chain recently announced plans to enter its 18th state: Wyoming. Fuzzy’s... Read more »
- Open Vs. Pressure Frying: Chef Gregg Keeps It RealThere is almost nothing more rewarding than taking a restaurant concept from ideation to fruition.... Read more »
- FDA Releases Investigation Findings Following Summer 2020 Outbreak Linked to PeachesWhile investigators did not find the outbreak strain, and the strains of Salmonella found during... Read more »
- FDA Releases Fact Sheets on FY 2022 Budget for Food Safety and NutritionThe FDA is releasing four fact sheets outlining key investments for food safety and nutrition... Read more »