Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Biological Science Technician Comes Back Stronger after Serious InjuryMegan Helsel was always interested in wildlife, especially wild birds. When she was working at... Read more »
- Agricultural Marketing Service’s (AMS) Pesticide Data Program Celebrates 30 YearsJoin Agricultural Marketing Service’s (AMS) Pesticide Data Program (PDP) in celebrating their 30th anniversary! Since... Read more »
- Chipotle Sets Record Quarterly Sales of $2 BillionDespite not yet recovering all its in-store sales, periodic staffing challenges, menu price hikes and... Read more »
- FY 2019 Pesticide Report: Consistent with Trends Over the Past 8 Years, Pesticide Residue Levels Remain LowFDA has issued its annual Pesticide Residue Monitoring Program Report for FY 2019.... Read more »
- FDA and Stop Foodborne Illness To Co-Host Food Safety Culture WebinarThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Stop Foodborne Illness, a non-profit public health organization,... Read more »
- Release of 2019 Annual Report on the Sources of Foodborne Illness by the Interagency Food Safety Analytics CollaborationIn an ongoing effort to understand sources of foodborne illness in the United States, the... Read more »