Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- Expanding Affordable Healthcare in Rural South CarolinaHaving access to quality health care is often a problem for low-income patients who live... Read more »
- Celebrating Hispanic Farmers’ Contributions to American AgricultureAs we enter Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct.15), we acknowledge and appreciate the contributions the... Read more »
- ● Dave & Buster’s CEO To Retire Following Record QuarterOn the heels of one of Dave and Buster’s most successful quarters, the brand announced... Read more »
- ● Texas Roadhouse Signs First Franchise Deal for Its Fast-Casual ConceptTexas Roadhouse’s fast-casual chain Jaggers is set to expand. The company announced it signed its... Read more »
- FDA Selects Winners for Low- or No-Cost Food Traceability Challenge; Plans Webinar to Showcase SolutionsFDA announces the 12 winners of the FDA New Era of Smarter Food Safety Low-... Read more »
- FDA and FTC Send Warning Letters to 10 Companies for Illegally Selling Dietary Supplements Claiming to Treat DiabetesThe FDA and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued warning letters to 10 companies for... Read more »
- FDA Hosts New Era of Smarter Food Safety Summit on E-CommerceThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a Federal Register Notice to formally announce a... Read more »