Looking for kitchen equipment for your commercial foodservice operation?
We can help.
As a commercial foodservice equipment manufacturers’ agent, we represent a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers, providing expertise, advice, and demonstrations to help you purchase the right equipment at the right price.
Where do I start?
With an 8750-square-foot office, warehouse, and training facility in Westford, Massachusetts, Dave Swain Associates has been a leading representative to the New England foodservice industry for over 30 years. We provide the expertise and application know-how that can only come with a combined 100 plus years of hands-on experience with the country’s best commercial food service equipment.
We help commercial kitchen owners and operators choose the right equipment for their foodservice operations. Our in-depth knowledge of the equipment we represent – where it fits, how it works, how well it performs – saves our clients time, money, and headaches.
For immediate assistance call 800-222-5628
Cooking • Refrigeration • Holding • Ventilation • Serving • Display • Transport • Filtration • Washing • Fabrication • Millwork • Storage
- NIFA-Supported Research Innovates to Reduce Food Loss and Waste: An Interview with Robert NowierskiThe National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) is USDA’s extramural science-funding agency within USDA’s... Read more »
- Conservation Program Benefits an Iconic Bird of the Southern Great PlainsThe lesser prairie-chicken and its habitat are making a comeback thanks to a USDA conservation... Read more »
- Unique Forest Service Program Saves Money and Lives with Innovative TechnologyGifford Pinchot, founding father of the USDA Forest Service, revolutionized American forestry in the late... Read more »
- Lakeside Manufacturing’s Carlson Announces RetirementAnother longtime foodservice equipment veteran is departing the industry. Joe Carlson, president of Lakeside Manufacturing/Sandstone... Read more »
- 3 Equipment Makers Kick Off New Year With New RepsThree foodservice equipment manufacturers have kicked off the new year with announcements of new representation.... Read more »
- Milk Safety Programs Contacts: Single-Service Consultants for Foreign Single-Service Manufacturer's CertificationMilk Safety Programs Contacts: Single Service Consultants... Read more »
- Milk Safety Programs Contacts: State GRADE 'A' Milk Sanitation Personnel International Certification Program - Third Party Certifiers (TPCs)Milk Safety Programs Contacts: Third Party Certifiers... Read more »